Since every day we come up with some development or improvement in any given field, it’s the same when it comes to modern kitchen design too. kitchen design came a long way, Lets checkout some of the styles and we would like to leave it to you to measure which is better since not everyone has the same taste.
- Contemporary: Contemporary basically means to live in the current time; it is rather a ‘lighter’ term to use. For example, what was the trend 10 years back might not be the same today. In the same way today one can build a Kitchen cabinet with Marble top (traditional) with minimal and sharp-edged frame (modern) becomes a contemporary style.
- Features that define a ”contemporary kitchen cabinet design these days would be things like cutting-edge appliances, some of which boast smart or tech-savvy gadgets, Eco-friendly products and finishes, a layered lighting plan, and a mix of materials and appliances.
- Modern kitchen cabinets: Modern kitchen styles emerged in 20th century; Birthed by the German Bauhaus schools of design and the Scandinavian design emphasis on simplicity and function, the Modern kitchen Style is actually very old. Modern kitchen cabinets have a really specific design style.
- Modern kitchen cabinets are majorly Sleek and minimalist, contemporary kitchens thrive on straight lines, sharp corners and simplistic style with stainless steel appliances and modern pendant lights etc.,
- Transitional Kitchen Cabinets: The transitional kitchen cabinets blend the best of both warm and cosy traditional elements with cooler, sleeker modern ones.
- So, for example, in transitional kitchen cabinets, you may select more ornate cabinet door frames with traditional hardware, but you’ll still end up choosing a frameless design. A transitional kitchen may have a sweet chair near the wall near the dining area, but it will also have a swanky chandelier or some funky suspended pendants to lend a more contemporary edge. You get the picture…
This way, we can try to differentiate Modern, contemporary and transitional kitchen designs. However, it all depends upon the way one preserves a particular style of design.